The West Tampa Community Development Corporation and The National Institute for Strategic and Tactical Planning will host a free professional grant writing workshop in basic grant writing on:
- January 19 , 2013 from 2:00 pm to 4:00 pm at West Tampa Library – 2312 West Union Street, Tampa, FL 33607.
- January 25 , 2013 from 2:00 pm to 3:30 pm at the Children’s Board of Hillsborough County, 1002 E. Palm Avenue, Tampa, FL 33605.
- January 31 , 2013 from 2:00 pm to 3:30 pm at the Children’s Board of Hillsborough County, 1002 E. Palm Avenue, Tampa, FL 33605.
(All classes are the same)
WHO SHOULD ATTEND
Staff, administrators, board members of non-profits, faith based organizations, government agencies and other tax-exempt status organizations.
Learn How To:
- Describe the different types of grants
- Describe the different types of grantors
- Identify research tools available to the grant seeker
- Describe the fundamental of grant writing
- Describe the proposal writing process
- Describe concept paper, letter of Intent, and letter of inquiry process
- Identify grant terms
For more information, contact Michael Randolph at 813-857-7657. Seating is limited; please e-mail email@example.com to confirm a seat and to attain an invitation and workshop packet. No one will be admitted without an invitation. (Please give date you plan to attend.)